1.76 Acres – Lot 3 – Howland, ME – Penobscot County
We have a beautiful upland riverfront lot available on the Piscataquis River in Howland. This property is 1.76+/- acres with 230 feet of frontage on the river. Access is via a private gravel road(Rivers Edge Lane) that is 1/2 mile from the public road. A driveway has been built on the lot. It has also been soil tested and is buildable. This would be a great location to build an off grid home or camp or to enjoy some camping!
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.
Featured Property Listings
Treeline, Inc. Services
Get Help With All Your Site Work
You have purchased your proptery, now what? How do I go about getting a septic system installed, putting in a road or get a tree growth plan in place? Perhaps you might also want a pond or some custom trails on your property. Treeline can also help you with custom timber and firewood to get you through the fall and winter seasons. Treeline is qualified to help you with all of these and much more. Here is an extensive list of all that Treeline can help you with.
Road & Site Construction
- Forest Roads
- Forest to Field Conversion
- Landscape Wood Chips
- Foundation Excavation
- House and Camp Building Pads
- Stream Crossings
- Septic Systems
- Gravel Sales
- Loam Sales
- Free Evaluation of Woodlot
- Timber Sale Appraisals
- Tree Growth Plans and Updates
- Multiple Use Forest Management
- Boundary Line Maintenance
- Facilitation of Land Surveying
- Appropriate Timber Management
- Timber Harvesting and Marketing
- Wildlife Habitat Enhancement
- Recreational Opportunities Such as Ski or Hiking Trail Construction, Pond Creation, and Others
- Brush Cutting & Roadside Clearing
- Cut & Split Firewood
- Tree Length Firewood
- Custom-Made Timber
- Skidder Bridges
- Pine Slabs For Counter Tops & Bench Tops
- Cedar Fence Posts
- Landscaping Mulch & Wood Chips
- Hay Bales
- Dried Hickory Wood