In Sherman we have an 11.5+/- acre lot with frontage on Macwahoc Stream for sale. This lot has a driveway built and would be a great location to build a camp! The property has been soil tested and is buildable. Access is via a nice private road that was recently built. There is a lot of wildlife to view in the area! Enjoy access to both ATV and snowmobile trails here! This property is in tree growth. This property is also just a short drive to Baxter State Park or the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument to enjoy great hiking and additional recreational activities!
Additional Lots Available Nearby:
- 18.8 Acres – Lot 1 – $79,900 – Sold
- 11.5 Acres – Lot 2 – $30,900 – Sold
- 22.3 Acres – Lot 4 – $39,900 – Under Contract
- 46.3 Acres – Lot 6 – $69,900 – Sold
- 26.4 Acres – Lot 7 – $58,900 – Available
- 37.5 Acres – Lot 9 – $49,900 – Sold
- 29.3 Acres – Lot 10 – $45,900 – Sold
- 31 Acres – Lot 11 – $44,900 – Under Contract
- 89 Acres – Lot 12 – $71,900 – Under Contract
- 218.2 Acres – Lot 14 – $154,900 – Available
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.