In Sherman there is a 218 acre off grid lot for sale. This property is at the end of a very nicely built gravel road. This nice wooded lot has a couple graveled areas created where you might want to build a camp! The property has been soil tested and is buildable. Deeded access is off the Lower PD Road. The property has frontage on Macwahoc Stream. The property is taxed under Maines Tree Growth Tax Program. This is a great area to enjoy riding the local ATV and snowmobile trails. Baxter State Park and the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument are just a short drive away for hiking and additional recreational opportunities. If you are looking to enjoy some peace and quiet, look no farther! This is a great location to relax, enjoy the great outdoors, and watch the wildlife! Enjoy the privacy that 218 acres has to offer! Whether looking for a place to have a camp, a hunting property, a timber investment, etc., be sure to check out this property!
Additional Lots Available Nearby:
- 18.8 Acres – Lot 1 – $79,900 – Sold
- 11.5 Acres – Lot 2 – $30,900 – Sold
- 22.3 Acres – Lot 4 – $39,900 – Available
- 46.3 Acres – Lot 6 – $69,900 – Under Contract
- 26.4 Acres – Lot 7 – $58,900 – Available
- 37.5 Acres – Lot 9 – $49,900 – Sold
- 29.3 Acres – Lot 10 – $45,900 – Sold
- 31 Acres – Lot 11 – $44,900 – Under Contract
- 89 Acres – Lot 12 – $71,900 – Under Contract
- 218.2 Acres – Lot 14 – $154,900 – Available
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.