22.1 Acres – Burlington, ME – Penobscot County
In Burlington we have a 22.1+/- acre property with an off grid camp for sale. This is an amazing property for the outdoors lover or person wanting to homestead! Access is from a private gravel road, West View Drive, which is located off Route 188. There is a 16 x 16 camp on the property. It includes a wood stove, is wired to be able to connect to either generator or solar (with solar system on property already!), sectional, bed, etc. The water source is a cement lined and covered dug well. This property hosts many other improvements such as a large bonfire pit with a nice pavilion complete with water lines run to it! A water line is also run to another flat area on the lot where a future camp or home could be built! There is an outdoor shower house and a small man-made pond on the property. Walking and ATV trails meander throughout the property. There is also a small man-made pond on the property. Enjoy the peace, quiet, and wildlife in the area! Whether looking for a recreational getaway, a hunting camp, or a homestead location, be sure to check this lot out! All but 1 acre of the lot is taxed under Maines tree growth tax law program.
We are presenting a couple options for this property as noted below:
- Purchase option with a sale price of $59,900. Owner financing is available.
- Rent-to-own option with $5,000 security deposit, monthly rental payment of $660, and a sale price of $57,900
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.
Featured Property Listings
Treeline, Inc. Services
Get Help With All Your Site Work
You have purchased your proptery, now what? How do I go about getting a septic system installed, putting in a road or get a tree growth plan in place? Perhaps you might also want a pond or some custom trails on your property. Treeline can also help you with custom timber and firewood to get you through the fall and winter seasons. Treeline is qualified to help you with all of these and much more. Here is an extensive list of all that Treeline can help you with.
Road & Site Construction
- Forest Roads
- Forest to Field Conversion
- Landscape Wood Chips
- Foundation Excavation
- House and Camp Building Pads
- Stream Crossings
- Septic Systems
- Gravel Sales
- Loam Sales
- Free Evaluation of Woodlot
- Timber Sale Appraisals
- Tree Growth Plans and Updates
- Multiple Use Forest Management
- Boundary Line Maintenance
- Facilitation of Land Surveying
- Appropriate Timber Management
- Timber Harvesting and Marketing
- Wildlife Habitat Enhancement
- Recreational Opportunities Such as Ski or Hiking Trail Construction, Pond Creation, and Others
- Brush Cutting & Roadside Clearing
- Cut & Split Firewood
- Tree Length Firewood
- Custom-Made Timber
- Skidder Bridges
- Pine Slabs For Counter Tops & Bench Tops
- Cedar Fence Posts
- Landscaping Mulch & Wood Chips
- Hay Bales
- Dried Hickory Wood