In Sherman there is a 22.3+/- acre off grid lot for sale. This property has 770+/- feet of frontage on Macwahoc Stream! Enjoy canoeing/ kayaking right from your property! The property has been soil tested and is buildable. A driveway has been built. Access to the property is from the Lower PD Road. The property is taxed under Maine’s Tree Growth Tax Program. It has a nice healthy and growing forest. You can also enjoy riding the ATV and snowmobile trails in the area here! Additionally Baxter State Park and the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument are just a short drive away where you can enjoy great hiking and additional recreational activities! Lots of wildlife is in the area! Whether looking to have a camp, recreational property, or build an off grid home, be sure to check out this great property!
Additional Lots Available Nearby:
- 18.8 Acres – Lot 1 – $79,900 – Sold
- 11.5 Acres – Lot 2 – $30,900 – Sold
- 22.3 Acres – Lot 4 – $39,900 – Under Contract
- 46.3 Acres – Lot 6 – $69,900 – Sold
- 26.4 Acres – Lot 7 – $58,900 – Available
- 37.5 Acres – Lot 9 – $49,900 – Sold
- 29.3 Acres – Lot 10 – $45,900 – Sold
- 31 Acres – Lot 11 – $44,900 – Under Contract
- 89 Acres – Lot 12 – $71,900 – Under Contract
- 218.2 Acres – Lot 14 – $154,900 – Available
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.