In Sherman we have a 29.3+/- acre off grid lot for sale. This is a nice wooded lot which also has a nice view looking to Mount Katahdin as well as a small pond that only one other landowner has access to! This property has been soil tested and is buildable. A nice driveway has been built on the lot. It would be a great location to build a camp and be away from the hustle and bustle! Deeded access is off the Lower PD Road. The property is taxed under Maines Tree Growth Tax Program. You can enjoy riding the local ATV and snowmobile trails that are in this area. Baxter State Park and the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument are just a short drive away for additional hiking and recreational opportunities. If you are looking to enjoy some peace and quiet, look no farther! This is a great location to relax, enjoy the great outdoors, and watch the wildlife! Dont miss out on this remote lot that is a great getaway location with easy access!
Additional Lots Available Nearby:
- 18.8 Acres – Lot 1 – $79,900 – Sold
- 11.5 Acres – Lot 2 – $30,900 – Sold
- 22.3 Acres – Lot 4 – $39,900 – Available
- 46.3 Acres – Lot 6 – $69,900 – Under Contract
- 26.4 Acres – Lot 7 – $58,900 – Available
- 37.5 Acres – Lot 9 – $49,900 – Sold
- 29.3 Acres – Lot 10 – $45,900 – Sold
- 31 Acres – Lot 11 – $44,900 – Under Contract
- 89 Acres – Lot 12 – $71,900 – Under Contract
- 218.2 Acres – Lot 14 – $154,900 – Available
At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. For more details about our financing options please click the button below.
Download the Google Earth KMZ file to see this property on Google Earth. The KMZ file is a zip file that contains the KML (Keyhole Markup Language) file which was created for storing geographic data and associated content with Google Earth.
Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property.