The best place to be this summer.
The Perfect Getaway
Junior Bay Hide Away Is Your Perfect Summer Vacation Rental Camp
Our camp “Junior Bay Hide Away” is located on one of the largest but extremely remote lakes in Maine (West Grand Lake). At the end of Amazon Road sits this small little Hide Away Camp on Junior Bay of West Grand Lake. Chill, relax, go fishing, kayaking, swimming, or just enjoy the gorgeous outdoors of Maine. There is so much to explore, it would take many summers to see it all!
- This camp runs off propane and uses an outhouse.
- There is running water hooked up. The water comes from the lake and is pumped up to the camp and camper. The camper includes a small shower, but no use-able toilet.
- Camper runs off generator/battery/propane.
- 1 bedroom camp with 2 queen size beds (bunked), sleeping 4
- Additional camper trailer on the lot which will sleep 6 more people (2 twin size bunk beds, 1 fold out couch, 1 fold down table/bench, and 1 full size bed).
- Two kayaks and a 14′ aluminum boat (no motor) come with the rental.
Map & Directions
Pricing & Booking Information
- Rental cost is for 6 people. Additional people/pets are $25/night.
- Bookings are for 3 night minimums according to the below rates:
- 3 nights .. $420
- 4 nights .. $550
- 5 nights .. $675
- 6 nights .. $800
- 7 nights (Sat 2:00pm to Sat 9:00am) $ 900
- 2 weeks (Sat 2:00pm to Sat 9:00am) .. $1,600
- 3 weeks (Sat 2:00pm to Sat 9:00am) .. $2,350
- 4 weeks (Sat 2:00pm to Sat 9:00am) .. $3,050
- Additional weeks beyond 4 weeks are $700 each week
What Our Clients are Saying
“Fast responses, friendly service, knowledgeable staff, and friendly atmosphere. Will return for more property in the future."
“From visiting the property to closing the communication was above our expectations! Everything followed the timeframe set out, and we always had a person to reach out to with questions. We are very pleased with our decision to use The Maine Land Store to make our dreams a reality"
“Wonderful People that go above and beyond to make your dream place in Maine come true!!! Brian, Whitney, and Lacey helped me through the process and now I have a magical place in Maine. They are First class all the way. Honest, trustworthy, and flexible. Everything went smoothly during the whole process. You can't find a better group of people to work with. Highly Recommended!!"
“Our experience has been exceptional. In 2015 my husband and I started looking for land to settle down and raise our family. We have been so greatful for the help and experience from working with the Maine Land store in finding our little peace of heaven. We highly recommend anyone who is looking for land or any property to checkout the Maine Land store and you will have people who know what they are doing and can help find the right place for you. Thank you again Brian, Lacey and Whitney for all that you do."
“The Maine Land Store was fantastic to work with. Set up easy down payments and fair market financing. Brian and Lacey were very flexible in making signing the closing papers quick and easy. Great company to work with. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase land. Thanks again to Brian, Lacey, and the whole Maine Land Store staff."
“Worked with Lacey in purchasing a property. She was very informative and helpful, both with the property information and town information. She was easy to reach during the whole process, from just looking around to purchasing. I’d recommend them to everyone!"
“Super friendly and fast. Always answered calls/messages promptly. Very nice to deal with. Super-fast closing. Very, very happy with overall experience from start to finish.”
Local Info & Resources
What the Area Has to Offer
While Lincoln, Maine has a small town feel, it has all the amenities that you will ever need! From restaurants to gocery stores to the hospital to car shops to the quaint family business to the farmer's market, it is all here!